Student Life / ARC & VISA

Foreign students who planning to stay in the Republic of China for more than six months for the purpose of pursed studies and participate in international exchange program, please follow the procedures below for applying the resident visas.


♦ Standard Fees for Republic of China (Taiwan) Visas in Foreign Passports

More Q&A about ARC and VISA (For exchange and degree students )

cron web_use_log