Application procedure / International Degree Student

 ◎ International Degree Student (國際學位生)
  Those who follow the Degree Student Admission application procedure and undertake an Undergraduate, Master's or PhD degree are called "International Degree Student"

Contact information
General Manager for International Degree Programs
Ms. Patricia Yang Tel: 3366-2007 ext. 205

Contact person for International Bachelor Degree Students
Ms.  Lily Hsu Tel: 3366-2007 ext. 209

Contact person for International Master Degree Students
Ms. Michelle Chang Tel: 3366-2007 ext. 208 

Contact person for International Doctor Degree Students
Ms. Ariel Yeh Tel: 3366-2007 ext. 211


cron web_use_log